This section is devoted to providing links to a number of models that are available for download and use in your own projects. You will also find links to Computer Games using the Blender Game Engine (see www.blender.org) as well as Board Games. Some of the models have been loaded into the 3D content marketplace websites such as Renderosity and ShareCG. Links to locations on these websites are provided but you will need an account with them to access them – links to content on the the box.net file repository do not need an account.
The projects are;
- Custom Scenes for R/C Desk Pilot - A guide on how to make cutomised scenery for the R/C Desk Pilot simulator and a customised scene to use.
- Additional Customised Scenes for R/C Desk Pilot
- Flyer Tug – A small utility flyer developed to use in the Blender Game Engine game "Smooth Flying" which can be found below.
- Space Station Constructor Set – Inspired by the game Space Station Manager, this is a series of modules you can quickly cobble together to create a complex space station.
- Smooth Flying – A game in the Blender Game engine featuring a small utility vehicle that you need to fly around exploring a large landscape to find objects and return them to a base. You will need to download an older version of Blender from the www.blender.org website. It is free to download.
- Nettlebed Caverns – A board game with a bit of humour based in a large cavern system. It could be considered fantasy. The downloads will provide you with the rules, the board and all necessary counters. It have not been thoroughly playtested and so I look forward to any suggestions for improving game play.
- Component Model Library – During the process of designing stuff I have built up a library of digital models of purchased components. This webpage provides links to the various models that I have created so that you can download and use them in your own creations. The models are in Blender and OBJ formats.
- Texture and Background Image Gallery - This is a collection of Textures and Background Images available for download for use in your own projects. Follow this link or click on the image below to go to the Texture Galleries Page.
All of the projects described in this section are issued under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please follow the link to gain a detailed description of what this means. In a nut-shell it can be summarised as;
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material.
but you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made should you decide to share the designs. The other requirements are;
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The brief description above was more or less taken from the creativecommons.org website.